Admission & Eligibility
Any student who has passed any degree of the University of Calicut (including degree programmes of SDE/ Open degree programme of SDE, University of Calicut) or that of any other University or institute or institution recognized by the UGC or AICTE and Calicut university. Programmes of other Universities or institutions shall be in 10+ 2+ 3 pattern (or 10+ 2+4) under regular stream. Equivalency certificate need to produced from Calicut University for admissions.In all the cases, the student should have passed the bachelor degree examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate including the marks of languages if any (without approximation, that is, 49.99% is not eligible since it is less than 50%), is eligible for admission. However, SC/ST, OBC, and other eligible communities shall be given relaxation as per University rules.
The intake for the year 2019-20 is 60 seats.
- Best in class Infrastructure & Well equipped Computer Labs
- Airy Class rooms with Internet Connectivity, LCD
- Industry experienced, Academically competent & committed Faculty
- 3 Faculty Members with PhD & 4 on final stages of PhD
- Student-centered Teaching
- Immersive & Experiential Learning Process
- Consistent placements in National & Multinational Companies
- Regular winners in National Business Plan & Management fests
- Committed Holistic development of students
- Environmental friendly campus
- Regular Industry-Institute Interaction through Industry visit & Guest Lecture from Industry
- Practices the triple bottom line in education through addressing social, environmental & economic issues
NBS believes in creating business leaders for the world community. In order to realize this mission, we have introduced the Global Exposure Program (GEP). Students of NBS are sent for a Foreign Tour during the Second Academic Year for a duration of 4-5 days. The countries chosen are mostly the developing Economies in the Asia. Students are required to conduct a detailed study on the country being visited and prepare reports on areas like Governance & Administration, Industrial Environment, Public Transport System & Logistics, opportunities for Trade and Commerce with India and also Entrepreneurship in that country. Visits are organized to Educational Institutes, Industries, Public Facilities, Ports, etc with a view to expose students to best practices being implemented. During the spare time students are taken around to places of tourist interest, malls, general site seeing, cultural shows etc. Students have visited destinations in East Asian countries like Malaysia as part of the Global Exposure Program.